Cloud Data Forensics
The Cloud presents challenges to the forensic examiner, but tremendous opportunity for a skilled forensic investigator. After conducting thousands of examinations, Swailes Forensic Investigators are at the forefront of cloud forensics and data acquisition methodologies. The resulting analysis and reporting includes information suitable for the investigation of confidential information leakage, trade secret theft, and network attacks.
Examples of Data Recovered and Analyzed
• Application Documents: Google Docs, Office 365
• Online Databases
• VOIP (Voice over IP) Messaging Data
• Online Storage: Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive
• Logging, Security and Permission Information
Cross Industry Experience
Cloud Challenges Addressed
• Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
• Live Forensics
• Static Analysis
• Virtualized Collection
Need a Cloud Forensic Expert?
Call 713.361.5222 or 800.994.9901