Despite common belief, rarely is there a smoking gun. More often there are small pieces of seemingly un-associated information that need to be collected. Swailes digital investigators are highly skilled at taking disparate pieces of data, and carefully recreating the events and timelines, and assembling the facts and circumstances surrounding the activity, even when the data was deleted or intentionally obfuscated. A forensic examination performed without real-world investigative experience usually results in a simple report of data found, which lacks correlation to the facts and claims asserted. A true forensic investigation takes the science of forensics combined with the art of investigation and provides a complete foundation on which to build your case.
Forensic proficiency + investigative expertise = successful outcomes.
Examples of Data Recovered and Analyzed
• Deleted Emails (Local, Server and Webmail)
• Deleted Documents (Word, Excel, PDF, etc.)
• Social Media Activity
• Deleted Images and Pictures
• Web Internet Browsing History
• External Drive Activity (USB or Thumb Drive)
• Chat History
• Volatile Data (Memory Analysis)
• Data Carving
• Deleted Voicemail Messages
• GPS Details
The Swailes Difference
• Extensive Civil & Criminal Expertise
• Certified Forensic Examiners
• Experienced Expert Witnesses
• State Licensed Investigators
• Live Testimony Experience
• Evidence Preservation Expertise
Recovering Confidential Files
Need a Computer Forensic Expert?
Call 713.361.5222 or 800.994.9901